Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gettin' ready...

12 days to the Cowtown ultra-marathon...
I'm really psyched and I'm getting ready: I'm tapering right now even though I hate it.
I'm also trying to stretch more, but I think I hate more stretching than the taper thing (here)...
I need to study a little bit the course to figure out when I'll be supposed to eat and drink and all that kind of stuffs...
I'm also curious to see how my pace will be... Usually it's incredible how different are the pace during the normal training and the one of the race day, but with this long distances, maybe everything will be different.
In this case also the concentration and the mind status play an important role. But that's one of the reason of why I love this sh!t: it's not only a matter of moving my legs...
In general these last 11 days will be very important to get me in the perfect shape for the race: it's hard to find the perfect balance between being not too tired but also not too relaxed.



Here some motivational music (for me):


No comments:

Post a Comment