Monday, February 3, 2014

Is it worth? Yes it is.

Serious/angry post today.
I'm always complaining about what I'm doing: this never ending battle with science and the world around it*.
But then I look at sick people, and I wonder: is it worth? The answer is: yes, it is.
To all you healthy spoiled brats: stop complaining about your everyday shitty problems. There are human beings out there suffering for real problems, and they don't have time to listen to your bullshits.

...and if they're not suffering because of a disease, maybe they're suffering because they are leaving in a war zone, or simply because they don't have food or water (for example).
So, next time you'll be complaining about the fact that you don't have the new iPhone, or the perfect shoes for running 5 fucking miles, or the perfect and balanced meal, please shut the fuck up.
















*I will write a specific post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment