Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brainstorming (pt. 1)

Since I'm -again/still- too busy to even think about something to write, here is a list of random thoughts that I had during the day (so far)...
You can use them if you want...

- I love Primus. (this one took me to the next one)


- Fat people are selfish.

- Hunting season is on! (at 5:00 a.m. catching the first cockroach of the 2014)

Please, shut the fuck up! (all day long to different folks)

- Mark Maron' podcast is food for mind. (seriously: listen to it!)

- Stupid pro-climbers: they are going to climb with a complete photo-studio set in their bag. (watching a video of Jimmy Webb in Hueco)

- Man, the dude is stroooong... (watching the same video)

- 5 microliters my ass...

- I need a massage.

- I'm hungry. (every 5 minutes)

- I'm angry. (every 2 minutes)

- It's time for some Megadeth!

- Dave Mustaine could be a nice pet. (related to the previous thought, but don't ask me why)

- If you don't like to read, or you don't have books in the apartment/house/shelter/card box where you live, you're an empty person and you disgust me.


...ok that's it.


Down, Stone the crow, from the album Nola: fuckin' A!



No comments:

Post a Comment