Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quite, please.

People talk a lot.
Most of the time they fill their mouths with empty/stupid/useless sentences.
Like parrots in a cage they talk and talk and talk and talk. So annoying.
I usually don't talk. I'm literally counting the words I'm saying during the day, and sometimes the final score is zero. I'm a kind of proud of this.
The point is: if I don't have anything to say, I don't say anything.
Please, do the same. Stop talking and enjoy the silence.
And if you really have to say something, please turn on the bluetooth and synchronize your mouth with brain: something smart could come out from the lowest hole of your face.
And here's another problem: usually your words are useless, and most of the time stupid. You don't sound smart at all.
Mine are probably stupid too, but at least I'm not saying anything.




Tombs, "The great silence"...


(huge band, BTW)

No comments:

Post a Comment