Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stretching

I hate stretching.
And even more, I hate yoga.
And yes, I hate those elastic people ultra psyched for the new yoga position.
Screw yoga.
Off course I might be a little biased here: I'm stiff like a dead raccoon because running 90 miles at week doesn't help my flexibility.
All the time I talk about my stiffness they say to me "You should try yoga: it's soooooo good..."...
I've tried it once: bad teacher + horrible student (me) = worst experience ever
So, screw you yoga gurus out there...
I'm proud of my stiffness.
(But yes, I should stretch more. And this is the take home message of this post: it doesn't matter how many miles you're running, do stretching!)

This log has more flexibility than me.


Hey yoga gurus, try your cool yoga poses whit Napalm Death in your cool yoga-ears


No comments:

Post a Comment