Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Intro...

Howdy.
I've finally decided to start a blog. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's just because I like to write.
Since this is the first post, I should write about myself and how awesome I am and why you must read my words. But it'll be too lame and useless.
I won't write about any particular subject. I will just write about everything I have in mind in that particular moment.
...and since a lot of things bothers me, I will complain a lot.

The original idea was to talk about science, about climbing and running, and about music (in other words, about what I care); but I'm pretty sure I will talk about several others things, because my brain is always complaining about something.

Maybe you're wondering why the wallaby. Well, wallabies are majestic creatures and I hope one day they will rule the world. That's why.
Here's a picture of one (two, actually) of this wonderful marsupial:

Wonderful, isn't it?



Since this is the first post, I need some epic music to start with.
Here you go, the best band in the world, playing the best song in the world.




(don't worry: I will talk a lot about Isis)

2 comments:

  1. still I dont get "why wallabies" :) I'm a majestic creature as well and I'll prob rule the world one day...but you didnt call your blog Angry like Jimbo... ;) looking forward to the next post! Julien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Wallabies are cuter than Jimbo (even though they've never been my roommate) ;)

      Delete