Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Be happy: be angry.

Sometimes, often I would say -every day is even better- it's only the anger that drives me all day long.
I woke up already angry.
But is not enough. I need more, and I need an excuse to be angry.
So I'm looking for it in something or someone else.
...and everyday I find it: in the people around me, in what they're doing and in what I'm doing.
And when there is nothing left to hate, well, I start to be angry to myself.
I need to be angry, I like to be angry and I hate to be angry.
I feed my anger: with words, with actions, with music.
Often anger is the only thing that keeps me floating.
Often anger pushes me over my own limits.
Often anger saves me from myself.
I don't trust in people that are always happy: it cannot be real, sincere.
My anger is real and sincere instead.
Be happy: be angry.



No comments:

Post a Comment