Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The new Hercules.

So, yesterday I was in line waiting for a coffee, and there was this guy behind me.
Initially I couldn't see his face, but I could hear what was coming out from the lowest hole on his face: "Yeah, I'm strong, I'm really strong. I'm in perfect shape. I can move things with no problem because I'm really strong..." And so on...
So, I turned my stupid head to look at the guy.
I was curious. I want to see the face of the new Hercules.
And I saw him...
Basically, the same size and shape of R2-D2.
But, at least, R2-D2 is made of metal: it has is own bulky structure.
The dude instead is made of saggy flesh and fat. Really, a cylinder of fat, with two sticks for arms and two -shorter- for legs.
Now, my point is: do you realize what you really are? Or you're really think that you're in the perfect shape?
Example: I'm ugly as shit. I'm not going out claiming "I'm a beautiful butterfly." No, I don't. I know my limits, I deal with them, and that's it.
And you, human R2-D2, do the same: stop embarrassing yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment