Friday, April 11, 2014

Brainstorming (Pt. 3)

Well, I am really busy.
Experiments to do, papers to read, more experiments and some more papers to read. And also my paper must be written, and I have to find the time for that.
Long story short, no posts (I have a couple of them [actually more than just a couple] on the way, but it takes time). So, there you go a random, stupid, useless, boring train of thoughts.

- Fact: yesterday I woke up at 4:30 am, I ran 14 km, I went to work and I worked 13 hours straight, I went back home and I ran another 14 km. Next time you're bitching about the fact you're tired, please, go fuck yourself.

- Sometime I jump in the past, musically speaking, and I stay there for a while. Yesterday I went back in the golden era of the 90' thrash. Anthrax and Testament were on air all day. So many memories related to that period.

- And speaking of Anthrax and memories: I remember exactly the first time I got an Anthrax' cassette. It was "State of euphoria" from my not-yet-roommate when I was 13. I still have that cassette. I still have all of them. All 7,000 (circa) of them.

- I don't give a flying fuck about the weather: Sunday I'm going to run on trail. Period.

- I had this weird dream last night: I was the last human being on Earth after some mega apocalypse or something, and I was driving my car looking for survivors.

- Hematopoiesis, why are you so complicated?

- How can be possible that a girl smell so bad? Sour and greasy at the same time. I can "feel" her presence from distance. Please, take a shower.

- I really would like to watch a nice Sci-Fi movie.

- Yeeeee, new mice...

- If you stare at me, I'll stare you back, but in a bad way. This is the deal.

- It is almost one year now, but still "One of us is the killer" (TDEP) sucks. Evidently, some records aren't like wine: they do not get better with the age.

- Fucking Friday, is not done yet. I still have in front of me a lab meeting, more experiments, and finally I will go home. Actually I'm going to climb and then I'll go home.




Here some good ol' stuff:


No comments:

Post a Comment