Monday, April 21, 2014

It's all around you...

Short consideration about something I saw yesterday.
I was trail-running at CRP, and since I ran 40 km, I encountered several people during the run.
Ok. Now, the place is pretty nice: a nice forest, with pounds, up- and down-hills and in some way resembles a pre-alpine environment.
It's full of animals: cute rabbits, mighty squirrels, rattlesnakes, insects and birds. A lot of birds.
Since is spring, Nature is completely awake and the forest is alive. If you listen quietly, you can hear hundred of different birds singing, and you can hear a little rabbit running or a lizard crawling under dead leafs.
And here is my consideration: why do you listen to your fucking iPod* when you could enjoy the singing birds and the buzzing insects?
Seriously, I cannot really understand...
All you need to hear and listen it's already around you.









*the winner of the day was a couple of ... {insert random bad comment here} listening to opera with a kind of portable stereo. Maybe squirrels and birds enjoy Pavarotti...

No comments:

Post a Comment