Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stupid weather, you won again.

Today I was supposed to go for some trail and baptize my new trail shoes.
I was so happy...
But I didn't go.
Why?
Because the stupid fucking weather once again ruined my plan.
It has been a wonderful week: sunny and warm (maybe even too much warm)...
But yesterday the weather changed radically, and now we are in the cold again (10 stupid degrees), windy (I hate wind: it's an asshole) and wet (it's raining).
So now I'm in the lab, working... I have a couple of things to do, and I guess I could use the extra time to catch with all the papers I haven't read yet*...
But is unfair. [sad face]
Maybe later I could try to go and run, but is really raining hard.





*

The pile of papers I have to read...


UP DATE: I've run 38 km at least. In the cold and in the rain. Fuck you weather, we're even now.




No comments:

Post a Comment