Monday, April 7, 2014

Andersen Prunty' "Fuckness": book review

For all you miserable brainless creatures out there, barely able to read, here is the book review of "Fuckness".


"I didn't see how anyone could brutalize someone whose shoes had fallen off."

The book could be explained with this sentence.

The story is simple. It's a journey in the life of Wallace Black, a poor teen age boy tired to swallow all the shit that every day others (starting from his parents) throw at him.
And when enough is enough, he gets mad, and bad things happen.
To everyone.

It's been awhile since last time I got emotionally attached to some character, but this time was the case.
I felt so close to Wallace... I was often wondering if Prunty was reading my mind and describing my feels.

Anyway: great book. Turn off the TV and read it.








No comments:

Post a Comment