Friday, July 18, 2014

I won! I'm lucky!

I want to tell this.
So, I've just won a couple of tickets for a TooL' tribute band live show at The House of Blues.
I don't even remember what I did exactly in order to win: I think it was just a facebook-crap-thing and I applied.
Anyway, I want to tell this funny story related to winning something...
I've never been lucky in my life, and I've never won any prize or money or whatever...
...beside one thing.
I was really young (like 10 years old, or even younger) and I was doing some running race somewhere back in Italy.
With the registration for the race they gave me also one ticket for a lottery. After the race, if your number was extracted, you could win something.
Well, they extracted my number, and I won...









(suspense)























...




















(more suspense)



















...a wheelchair.

Yep, a wheelchair.

I left it there.









Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment