Monday, July 28, 2014

Cedar Ridge Preserve trail run...

...a.k.a. "how to get your ass kicked in only 36 km".

...because that exactly what it was and how it felt.
CRP is a hard course, or, as they say, is "technical".
Add in top of that the classic end-of-july nice weather of Texas, and there you go: you have only 36 km hard as hell.
Anyway, since if it doesn't hurt I'm not happy, I'm happy of my 6th overall position. The race was awesome, hard, intense and off course funny.
As always, nice and relaxed people (by the way, fellow indoor climbers, you should learn how to behave).
I've had also the opportunity to try the night-run-trail mode, since I will need it in two weeks: not bad, it works pretty much well.
Note to myself: I still have to improve my down-hill run. I'm fine with the up-hill, not with the down-hill.
Well, that's it, I'm busy.
Hug a tree.




(Happy birthday "Ride the lightning": 30 years old, but you still kick ass. I've spent my youth listening to you. You're awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment