Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Five hard weeks...

...in front of me.
Let me explain.
This Saturday night: El Scorcho. 50 km on a 5 km loop on concrete under the Texas heat. It starts at midnight, but it will be hot as hell.
After that, one week of "rest", just in time to prepare for the 36 km of Cedar Ridge Preserve. I know, I know, it's almost lame: only 36 km... Booooo... But Cedar Ridge is hard... Up-hills, down-hills, rocks, roots, etc... Need to be fast there because is in the morning: once again, the heat doesn't forgive.
After the CRP, almost two weeks of nothing, in preparation for the total awesome 60 km Capt'n Karl's trail series at Colorado Bend State Park. Starting gun at 7:00 pm: headlamp on, run all night in a forest. I hope i won't get lost after 1 km like I always do.
Five hard weeks.
I'm psyched!
Awesomeness overload.
High five everyone!


 Something for keeping high the morale and the spirit:







Note: I really don't have time to check for errors/mistakes/typos/whatever. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment