Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Brainstorming (Pt. 4)

Ok, off course I'm busy.
Essentially with Science.
All day, non stop. I barely find time to eat.
So, off course I don't have time to write.
Here some random stuff:

- In June I've run 619.84 km (385.15 miles): that's a lot (also, is my new record).

- My PCR is magic: it creates things from nothing.

- Why my favorite band ever (Isis) should be associated with some form of bad thing that is happening right now? Is not fair.

- Sunday I almost died because of the heat while I was doing my 50 km. I'm still alive though.

- I love Botch: they kick(ed) ass.

- Tapering is a two-weeks period that drags you down in a black pit of desperation, desolation and pessimistic perception of the reality.

- Also the new Eyehategod kicks asses.

- I'm tapering, I just started.

- Now, put together Eyehategod and tapering: depression at 100%.

- Fact: the very last experiments never work.

- My army of mighty Squirrels is growing.

- Climbing: so sick and tired of climbing on plastic, locked up in a stinky/dirty/crowed gym. What's the purpose of climbing on plastic? I could complain for pages and pages on this topic...

Time's over, I'm going back to my experiments.




(I'm pretty sure I've posted already this song. So what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment