Monday, July 14, 2014

El Scorcho 8

Well, is done.
The El Scorcho 8th is done.
It was hard. I don't know if it was hard because of the heat, because of the midnight start or because of the extreme boredom of running 50 km on a 5 km loop.
I've really felt tired this time, and I think it was because of the midnight start. I've tried to sleep more in the morning, and I've tried to take a nap in the afternoon, but if I can't sleep more than 5 hours straight, there is nothing I can do to improve my sleep.
Anyway, whatever was the reason, I really felt it this time: on my legs, on my stomach and on my spirit.
But I did it, and I finished in the top ten athletes, and that is alway good. A little ego-boost is a good prize after all the sweat.
Peace.





Unrelated note: on 7/22 the new Dog Fashion Disco' album will be out.
Don't be an ass, buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment