Friday, May 23, 2014

General Patton and the squirrels of doom.

I'm assembling my own squirrels army.
Here is how it started.
Two weeks ago I saw a squirrel on my balcony.
The squirrel is cute, I love animals, etc etc., long story short, I started feeding it.
I decided to call it General Patton.
I checked it out and General Patton is a female, but the name is too perfect for changing it.
Anyway, in the beginning she was shy, and she was showing out only after I was preparing her food.
Then she started to show up before and looking inside my apartment but still, she was kind of scared of me going close.
Now she really doesn't care if I'm close or not: she wants the food and she's not going away when I'm preparing her food (look at the picture).
She's really smart: she knows when I'm home and when is time to be there.
This morning we also reached a new level of commitment.
At (almost) 6 am, she was calling me. Also, she showed up with a friend.
If it keeps going with this ratio, in a couple of months I will have my own squirrels army.



General Patton this morning.









I'm listening a lot of Grave in these days, so there you go:




No comments:

Post a Comment