Friday, March 28, 2014

A gift from nature.

Sometimes mother nature gives you an unexpected gift, and you realize that maybe, at least for that particular very short fraction of time, life doesn't suck (too much).

Here's the story.
It happened yesterday evening, when I went out for my second run of the day.
It was getting dark but there was still some light and it was windy: a crepuscular light with  an apocalyptical strong and warm wind: after a shitty day -as usual-, that was already enough to calm me down (I love run with a weird/bad weather).
But it became even better...
I started my usual loop, when suddenly it was there: a wall of dark, furious clouds, showing all its anger with lightnings and thunders. Epic. All the majesty of nature in front of me.
In those rare moments, nature shows all its beauty, and it looks like the world itself is not so bad.
The thunderstorm kept me company for all my run, and I was happy. Simple things.







(Pink Floyd, "Run like hell" from the live album "Delicate sound of thunder": perfect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment