Friday, June 13, 2014

My own personal war against experiments.

I've just realized I'm taking the experiments in a too personal way.
Example: if an experiment hasn't worked, what do you do? You figure it out why it didn't work, you fix the problems and you start again.
Easy.
For me it's different. I take it too personal. I'm feeling mocked by the experiment. And so, I start my own personal war against the experiment: "Fuck you!! Are you fucking daring me???? You ugly son of a bitch of a stupid reaction!! Do you have problems with me?? I'm gonna kick you in the face and choke you to death, you stupiddamnmotherfuckerretardeddumbbitch..."
...and then, after 20 minutes of random ranting, that totally destroys my mood, I finally move over and proceed like normal people: figure it out why it didn't work, fix the problems, etc...
What an asshole.







No comments:

Post a Comment