Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A-OK race report: when random things work well...

A short report of what I did Sunday.
Basically: I signed up for this 50 km in Oklahoma. It wasn't in program, I signed the very last minute, and the plan was to run it just for training (even though I now myself, and I know that I can't just do it for training: if I'm there I have the rush of being competitive and do my best), with no intention at all of being epic...
Well, it turned out it went better than I thought.
I did first over all, with a nice time of 4 hours, 21 minutes and 6 seconds, that is actually my PR on the 50 km trail (and only 3 minutes slower to my road-PR). Meh, who cares, boring numbers...
It was a nice course and a fun race: a lot of mud, a lot of water to cross, and I also got lost...
Special thanks to: Mother Nature for Epsom Salt and the DDR for the support.
Ok, that's it, I'm busy, the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment