Monday, September 8, 2014

Brainstorming (Pt. 5)

Busy like crazy, not time for doing anything.
Here some random thoughts.
Peace and gfy.


- Sick and tired of this hot, humid weather.

- I'm so NOT prepared for the Rough Creek 40 miles.

- ...but at least i'm getting back my motivation.

- *clongk* this is pretty much the sound that my ribcage made 3 days ago: it was painful, but now I can breath again.

- Ah, the fine art of writing grants.

- I'm constantly hungry...

- "I'm an immovable stone in your world of weak" Pantera, Regular People (conceit).

- Listening to Reinhold Messner talking shit about indoor climbing was priceless. Unfortunately, most of those shirtless-douchebags-brainless-climbing-gym hamsters don't even know what I'm talking about.

- Lately I'm listening a lot of really bad & nasty music. It's relaxing.

- CFH.

- My list of injuries is longer than my grocery list.

- Still waiting for the new TooL album...

- Milky way galaxy cool pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment