Friday, December 9, 2016

Baroness live report!

Finally! Finally I saw Baroness live!
I missed them twice back in Dallas and I have had to cross the ocean and the equator to see them live... But I finally did it.
The opening band was Grieg, from Brisbane. I didn't know them, and I'm happy that I had the opportunity: I really liked them and their show, so support the scene and buy the new album (here).
Then it was Baroness time. Technically perfect, with a good selection of songs from the Red, the Blue, the Yellow & Green, and the Purple album (maybe too many from the Purple album, which is not my favourite, or maybe I haven't well assimilated yet). Anyway, great show, full of energy and sweat (and one farting dude).

Here a couple of pictures from the show:





Note: because I'm old, no more head banging, but only groovy bop.
Note number two: am I the only one who recognised Nick Jost before the show?



Listen to the Yellow & Green album from Baroness.

No comments:

Post a Comment