Thursday, February 12, 2015

Brainstorming (Pt. 7)

Damn, I'm so busy.
I have like 10,000,000 of things to do/think.
Here: random things from the back of my brain.
(if there are typos or error, do one thing: take a pen, write it down, go home and kill yourself [taken and modified from Louis C. K.]).

- Ah, the bitter taste of tapering.

- My prediction for the 6 Nations: Ireland (good as always), Wales (in super shape), England (they want the world cup this year, especially because they host the event), France (booooo) and Italy (good defense, and that's it. As always...).

- I read this on National Geographic: "The coyote: adaptable, omnipresent, hungry.". Nice!

- ...speaking of coyotes. I haven't seen them this year around my apartment: probably because it wasn't a cold winter.

- ...but every morning and evening, when i start my run, I run into a little hare.

- ...I need a name for that hare.

- Anyway, my point is: I love coyotes.

- Now I'm thinking to the hare. It ain't easy to find the right name for a hare.

- I am disappointed by my own beard: is not growing.

- Some people are like a reservoir of hate and anger. They don't even now what and why and where: they just regurgitate their hate against everything cross their road.

- I'm constantly hungry lately. I will literally eat every 5 minutes.

- ...a name for the hare... Uhmmmm...

- "This is just a punk rock song, written for the people who can see something's wrong" (Bad Religion, Punk Rock Song, The gray race, 1996)

- One (of the few) new year resolution was to go back and climb. I failed on that. With the excuse of my next 50 miles, I'm telling myself is better focus on running right now. The reality is: jut the idea of going back in that stupid dirty gym (actually, no matter which in Dallas area: they all the same), crowded with screaming-brainless-douchebags makes me feel sick. I can't. I simply can't. And even if I could go over it, and go back, where is my motivation? I'm not motivated of sending any V-whatever on plastic. ...and maybe, if I'm lucky, maybe go for a 3 days-climbing-trip once a year... Sorry, this is not even close to what is climbing. Call me "old school", call me "old fart", but it is what it is.

- ...no seriously, I can't stop thinking about that hare and the perfect name for her/him.

- Sad to say, but I got my confirmation about the meaning of "friendship" in USA: it's just a matter of business. When the business ends, then the friendship ends.

- Right now I'm listening to Benediction' "The grand leveller" (1991). Fuckin' A!

- Meanwhile, on Mars...

- I'm wondering if this constant, huge, depressive negative judgment against everything and everyone is an exclusive of Scienceville or it happens also in other kind of environment.

- Here something really childish: fuck authority.

- Meh.



...how about some grind-core?




No comments:

Post a Comment