Friday, January 9, 2015

I'm back...

I'm back.
Here some brand-new random thoughts while my brain is still recovering from the trip.
I saw wild wallabies and now I'm a better person.
It's 2015 and I have few new year resolutions: 1) no more road-running race: only races on trail; 2) find a new climbing gym; 3) be an asshole like in 2014.
While I was around the world I saw a lot of people with the "selfie-stick" and it made me sick: dear Natural Selection, please, be quick on them.
I've tried body surf, and it is fun as hell: I can't image how fun and epic can be surf.
I'm a kind of disappointed by the new releases in 2014: I got some really good albums, but nothing over the line. Hopes for 2015: new FnM album, maybe the something new from TooL... And since I'm dreaming, there will be the reunion of Isis...
That's it.





No comments:

Post a Comment