Friday, December 5, 2014

Brainstorming (Pt. 6)

...I'm working on a couple of long posts, but they take time, so here you go, some random, unrelated, stupid, meaningless thoughts.

- My car looks like an aid-station.

- The North Park Mall in Dallas has 235 different stores and not even one book store. This means a lot of terrible things.

- I love dinosaurs.

- I really need to work (and improve) my nutrition strategy when I'm running.

- I've just discovered Primordial: EPIC!

- I want to climb a real rock.

- ...and by the way: what's the deal with those pathetic climbers climbing modest multi-pitches routes, but bragging like they're climbing the Nose under 30 minutes?

- Fibroblasts are honest cells.

- People with GoPro are ridiculous. Stop pollute the Internet with your stupid senseless videos.

- Very interesting video about Europa (Jupiter's moon) and life existence in its sea.

- Dudes wearing beanies in the gym (every kind of gym) are douchebags and should be banned by our planet.

- How about those fatties lecturing others about nutrition?

- I should redefine my definition of "short run"

- NASA has just postponed the launch of Orion due to technical problems: bummer...*

- Jealous jerks: they cannot go up at your level, so they're trying to drag you down at their low level.

- These random thoughts are really random.

- I finally found the name of my favorite G.I.JOE ever (when I was a kid). Interestingly, he was the expert in bio-weapon...

- ...and finally, watch this (I can't stop laughing).



*Up-date: today, Friday 5, the launch (and splashdown) was successful. One step closer to Mars!






No comments:

Post a Comment